Security For Security Contractors
King Insurance Partners provides insurance to Alarm Contractors in Gainesville, Ocala, Tampa, Orlando, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, and surrounding areas.
Security installation companies are diligent in protecting their clients from threats, but alarm contractors face a number of challenges due to the accountability of their services. Unfortunately, installation and continuous service for your customers can leave you and your business vulnerable to potential pitfalls without proper coverage. At King Insurance Partners, we can work with you to find coverage for all aspects of your business, from errors committed during installation, property damage, and much more.
With alarm installation insurance, we protect you! Contact King Insurance Partners today to discuss our flexible business insurance plans and receive a free, no-obligation quote.
What Security Contractors Are Covered?
Security contractors face unique risks while protecting their clients. Any mistake, possibly out of your control, can result in expensive out-of-pocket costs that threaten your livelihood. No matter how you serve your clients, we’ve got you covered!
- Fire Alarm Installers
- Burglary Alarm Installers
- Access Control Installers
- CCTV Installers
- Commercial Security Companies
- Residential Security Companies
- Security Alarms Sales & Service
Business Insurance For Alarm Companies
As a security company, your reputation means a lot. Whether an employee makes a mistake on a job site or your business is burglarized, it can be costly and possibly bankrupt your company. We offer an array of business insurance policies to cover every aspect of your business, from on-the-job litigation, property damage, and even workman’s comp.
- Professional Liability Insurance. Also known as Error & Omissions Insurance (E&O). If a client believes a mistake made by your business resulted in damages and financial loss, you could be held legally liable. If you’re not covered, you’ll be responsible for paying these expensive legal costs on your own.
- General Liability Insurance. Covers bodily injury or property damage. However, vehicular accidents and employee injuries are not covered.
- Commercial Property Insurance. Protects the physical aspects of your business, including computers, equipment, inventory, documents, and furniture in the case of employee theft, fire, vandalism, and more.
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP). Bundles major property and liability policies, saving you money with lower premiums.
- Workers’ Compensation. A requirement for most, this policy protects you and your employee when an injury occurs and will cover an employee’s medical treatment and replace lost wages if the employee’s injury requires time off.
- Commercial Auto Insurance. Comprehensive automotive insurance policies can be customized and protect both you and your employees.
- Umbrella Coverage. Additional coverage to protect against any instances when an accident or lawsuit exceeds other policies’ limits so nothing slips through the cracks.
Professional Security Insurance Company
If you are interested in learning more about alarm installation insurance, contact our alarm insurance agency to speak to one of our experienced business insurance agents!