Comprehensive Insurance For Healthcare Facilities
King Insurance Partners specializes in industry-specific coverage, so your business is properly protected. Business insurance specifically designed to accommodate the needs of a law firm will better protect your business than generic insurance coverage. Insurance for law firms protects the firm owner from the unique risks that attorneys face.
Here at King Insurance Partners, we understand the importance of protecting the business you have worked hard for from liability. Contact King Insurance Partners today to discuss our flexible industry-specific insurance plans and receive a free, no-obligation quote.
What Coverage Is Necessary?
All businesses are vulnerable to liability concerns and need the proper insurance to protect themselves. There are several common threats to law firms that insurance can protect against. Law firms obtain and store sensitive information about their clients, such as social security numbers, medical records, and financial information. Cyber liability insurance, also known as data breach insurance, helps protect your business if this information is lost or stolen. Another common liability is personal injury to a client in the office. If a client or employee is injured in the office, you will need the proper business insurance to cover the damages.
We make it easy to add and customize the insurance coverage your business needs. Check out some of our coverage options for law firms below.
- Business Owner’s Policy. This is a smart choice for small to mid-sized businesses. This policy includes both property and liability coverage. It provides broad coverage against lawsuits, theft, fire, and more.
- General liability. This covers boldly injury to a client and property damage.
- Professional liability. A type of business insurance that protects your business against claims of negligence from clients.
- Property insurance. This coverage protects against damage or loss of valuable property such as computers, furniture, records, and more. These items can be destroyed by an in-office accident like fire or flood. Or be a victim of a physical break-in.
- Workers’ Compensation. This is essential coverage for all business owners. It provides benefits to your employees if they suffer an injury at work. This includes both medical payment coverage and settlements.
- Commercial auto insurance. If your firm has employees that are driving for work, it is important to have auto insurance coverage in case of an accident. This will cover both personal injury and property damage to the vehicle.
How Our Insurance Agents Can Help
It is important to protect your business assets and provide coverage to your employees and clients in the event of an incident. King Insurance Partners provides law firm insurance solutions at great value. Our experienced and knowledgeable agents provide in-depth consultations to answer any questions you may have regarding your business insurance coverage. Contact a representative at King Insurance Partners today and set up a consultation.