Insurance For Limousine Companies
The limousine service industry is a unique business tasked with transporting customers in style and luxury on a for-hire basis. Limousine service companies, much like any other business, face risks that should be covered by insurance. A comprehensive limousine business insurance policy can protect your limousine service’s finances, property, employees, and customers. King Insurance Partners is proud to offer insurance options to those in the limousine services industry. We understand your business requires a particular set of coverage options. Our knowledgeable insurance agents will work with you closely to develop a limo insurance plan that fits your needs.
Our insurance agency is dedicated to providing your limousine service company with specialized insurance plans that manage risks and minimize loss potential. Contact King Insurance today to learn more about our industry-specific insurance plans and receive a free, no-obligation quote.
What Is Limousine Service Insurance?
Limousine services provide chauffeured luxury vehicles to clients. Limousine insurance, also called livery insurance, is a kind of commercial auto insurance coverage designed specifically to shield commercial chauffeurs who transport customers on a for-hire basis. This kind of insurance helps protect limousine businesses, vehicles, and drivers from various liabilities, risks, and monetary losses.
How Much Is Limousine Insurance?
The cost of a limousine insurance policy will vary depending on several factors, such as location, vehicle make and model, vehicle size, driver history, and specific coverage preferences. For example, if you operate in a densely populated metropolitan area, the cost of your policy will differ from those in a suburban area. No matter the specifics, an experienced insurance agent with King Insurance Partners can help you attain an effective and affordable limousine insurance policy!
Limousine Insurance Coverage Options
King Insurance Partners offers the coverages you need to protect your limousine business, drivers, and vehicles. Some coverage options limousine service companies should consider include the following.
- General Liability – This is a kind of foundational coverage safeguarding your business from financial losses such as attorneys fees, medical expenses, damages, and more.
- Automobile Insurance – Commercial automobile insurance covers your business’s property, products, and employees in the event of an accident.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Commercial property insurance provides coverage for your business’s property, such as vehicles, offices, and more.
- Crime Insurance – Crime insurance coverage can protect your limousine business from risks such as theft, vandalism, and more.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Commercial umbrella insurance adds additional liability limits to your existing coverages.
- Workers’ Compensation – Workers’ compensation insurance coverage protects against losses from expenses related to work-related accidents and injuries.
Insurance Coverage In Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, & Virginia
We understand the first priority of your limousine service is to provide exceptional service for your customers. King Insurance can provide you with peace of mind, allowing you to focus on maintaining quality service through a comprehensive limousine insurance policy. Contact an insurance agent with King Insurance today to schedule a consultation or request a quote!